We’re implement the following policies in order to attempt to keep our schedule organized and provide an excellent service for all our members.
- Full and partial training fees are due monthly before the 1st of the month. If not paid before the 1st of the month, a $20 late fee will be charged. All Lessons and training rides are due before receiving these services.
- Due to our time frame and high volume of lessons, we have a fixed lesson schedule policy. We require rescheduling one week in advance and cancelation or changes at minimum of 24 hour notice.
- We require 24 hour cancelation notice.
- Student will be charged for the lesson and no make up will be scheduled if you don’t call or email your instructor 24 hours in advance.
- If a student shows up for a lesson and an instructor has not attempt to cancel/notify the student (any reason other than weather), then the student will receive a make up lesson with an additional free lesson.
- If a student does not attend the class more than four times, his or her spot may be filled.
Thank you for your cooperation.