Horse transportation services from the Dallas metroplex.
Our trailers are complete with:
- Ventilation that provides comfortable airflow and temperature.
- Extra padding in front, back and side of stalls.
- Wide door and low ramps for ease and safety when loading and unloading.
- Hey net inside the stalls.
- Extra room for the horse related equipment.
For long distance trips our driver stop every four hours to inspect the truck, trailer and care for the horses (water, hey and physical stress). We would like to ensure a safe and comfortable trip for our passengers. We’ll feed hay while traveling but not grain while en-route due to its tendency to cause colic.